[cabfpub] Ballot 122 - Verified Method of Communication

Ben Wilson ben at digicert.com
Mon Apr 21 16:12:17 UTC 2014

Thanks, Iida.  The ballot voting that starts tomorrow will reflect that the reference is to ITU-T E.164.  Somehow that character and the space were deleted before I hit "send".  Since this is the discussion period, please let everyone know if you have objections or other amendments prior to commencement of the voting period.   As discussed on the call last Thursday, the purpose of the provision is to establish a trusted communication that takes place:  using a telephone number (bi-directional addressing), at a postal address (that can be replaced with other means once that out-of-band communication has been established - e.g. exchange of a shared secret code), and an email address used for official communications, as listed in a QGIS or QIIS.