[cabfpub] BR Rekey Rules

kirk_hall at trendmicro.com kirk_hall at trendmicro.com
Thu Apr 17 13:37:49 UTC 2014

Sorry for the slow response.  Yes, Trend Micro would support adding the language of EVGL 11.13.4 concerning reissue to the BRs for all certificates (allowing reissuance based on older authentication data so long as you retain the original expiration date).  As you say, this is a good response to the Heartbleed issue.