[cabfpub] Baseline Requirements as part of browers programs

Jeremy Rowley jeremy.rowley at digicert.com
Thu Apr 3 19:37:14 UTC 2014

Thanks Robin.  I missed that.

Still, my underlying point remains the same – a single adopter in a space
where there are only 3-4 major players is a huge success.  The fact that
Microsoft is using the CAB Forum’s EV Guidelines, and choosing to improve
them through that same venue, is a huge success and a tribute to the Forum’s
ability to product relevant and quality work product.

Jeremy