[cabfpub] Pre-Ballot Draft review of Edits to EVG 11.13

Ben Wilson ben at digicert.com
Tue Apr 29 22:11:04 MST 2014

All,

Here is a redlined version of proposed changes to 11.13 (and a minor one to
11.7).   These PDFs also include language from Ballot 122, but the two are
separate ballots-Ballot 122 is already underway.  Also, some of the changes
might look as if large portions were deleted, but that is just because one
of the sections was reordered.  I will be saving the full versions in PDF
and in Word to the Wiki, in case anyone needs to look at them.  And, just in
case, I also placed a version on Google Docs here -
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hvLZXEpfc4hI6BFEy7ubg1Bp0ew9qQgDVlkYnQvJ
sbs/edit?usp=sharing

We'll discuss this on Thursday's call.

Ben