[cabfpub] [cabfman] Ballot 117 - EV Code Signing Guidelines Corrections

Rob Stradling rob.stradling at comodo.com
Thu Apr 3 02:36:36 MST 2014

On 03/04/14 10:08, Gervase Markham wrote:
<snip>
> Version 1.1 of the EV Code Signing Guidelines was adopted nearly 2 years
> ago, in May 2012. (I am unable to find out when version 1.0 was adopted
> - did we ever have a version 1.0?)

"EV Code Signing Guidelines v1.0" was not published as a separate
document.  It was published as Appendices G - J in the "EV Certificate
Guidelines v1.1", which was adopted by CABForum way back in April 2008.

https://cabforum.org/wp-content/uploads/EVCertificateGuidelines-V1.1.pdf

--
Rob Stradling
Senior Research & Development Scientist