[cabfpub] Teleconference agenda - CA/B Forum - 19 September 2013

Ben Wilson ben at digicert.com
Thu Sep 19 02:04:39 UTC 2013

Tomorrow we'll review and approve the minutes of our 5 - September -2013
telephone call and plan the agenda for the Face-to-face Meeting next week.

Here is a preliminary agenda for the face-to-face meeting:

Sep. 24, Tuesday

Sep. 25, Wednesday

Sep. 26, Thursday

9:00

Welcome, Logistics, and
Agenda Review

Welcome, Logistics, and
Agenda Review

Agenda Review

9:15

Discuss Implementation Status of OCSP Stapling, CAA, DNSSEC, and Certificate
Transparency

Working Group Update
Report on ENISA Meeting

Malware-Scanning / Code Signing Portal  Demo and discuss Section 16 of EV
Code Signing Guidelines

10:00

EV:  Definition of QIIS and Telephone Number Verification

Open discussion on Browser developments, NSA and technological advances, TLS

Improving the Meaning
of the Green Bar

10:45

15-MIN BREAK

15-MIN BREAK

15-MIN BREAK

11:00

EV:  Simplifying Roles and Verification Process

Auditors' Updates
WebTrust / ETSI

Recommendations for Processing EV Certificates

11:45

EV:  Issuance to Natural Persons and Unique Identifiers for Natural Persons
and EV Insurance Requirements

Coordinating Guideline Implementation, Compliance Audits, and Browser
Program Expectations

Innovations in CA / Browser Practices

12:30

Lunch

Lunch

Lunch

13:30

EV:  Continuation from morning; review parked EV topics

Updates from ICANN

Open Slot

14:30

CS:  Review Draft Code Signing Requirements - Focus on Key Storage Options,
Subscriber Duties to Protect Keys, and High Risk Screening

NIST CP, Baseline Requirements, Network Security, etc.

Review Interested Party and Observer Status

15:30

CABF Information Sharing

Review CABF Web Site

16:30

Sec: Operational Security Draft from Mountain View Meeting

Open Slot

2014 Strategic Planning /
Next F2F Meeting