[cabfpub] Results of Ballot 105 and NOTICE OF IPR REVIEW PERIOD FOR BR AMENDMENTS MADE BY BALLOTS 96, 97, 99, 102 and 105

Ben Wilson ben at digicert.com
Wed Sep 4 10:53:37 MST 2013

Chema,

I have updated the home page of CAB Forum website on Wordpress to place the
most recent post up top (toggled off the static home page).  A new post now
reads, “Version 1.1.6 Baseline Requirements Now Posted”  “Version 1.1.6
Baseline Requirements has now been posted to the CA/Browser Forum website.
You can find a link to the updated version here
<https://cabforum.org/wordpress/?page_id=93> .”  Going forward, we can use
temporary posts to announce when updates have been posted and remove the
announcement post after a month or so.  I’ve converted the “Information for
the Public” etc. from Posts to Pages linked via hypertext from Post 1,
titled “Welcome to the CA / Browser Forum”, which can be used as the CAB
Forum’s static home page.  To keep that page in one of the top three spots,
we’ll simply update it.  So, now the home page reads in the following order:

“Version 1.1.6 Baseline Requirements Now Posted”

“CA/B Forum Welcomes New Members”

“2013-08-08 Minutes”

Etc.

Ben