[cabfpub] CA/B FORUM Ankara F2F Meetings - Tentative Plan - Addition Offer

Ben Wilson ben at digicert.com
Tue Sep 3 08:48:29 MST 2013

Dear Davut,

We sincerely appreciate your offer and would like to take you up on it some
other time.  Unfortunately plans have already been formalized for this event
in Ankara through Turktrust, which has helped us schedule the agenda.
However, over the next few months we will be making plans for our
face-to-face meeting calendar into 2014 and 2015, and we will try to
integrate your proposal into those considerations.   We look forward to
meeting you when we are in Turkey.

Warmest regards,

Ben Wilson