[cabfpub] Proposed Baseline Requirements for Code Signing Certificates

Jeremy Rowley jeremy.rowley at digicert.com
Wed Oct 30 09:14:39 MST 2013

Hi everyone,

Attached are the code signing working group's proposed baseline
requirements.  We are circulating this draft primarily for comment by the
general CAB Forum membership. After two weeks, we plan to make an update
based on feedback, and circulate the updated draft for public comments.

I look forward to your feedback.

Jeremy