[cabfpub] FW: ENISA workshop on trust services

Ben Wilson ben at digicert.com
Tue Oct 1 07:37:31 MST 2013

FYI

-----Original Message-----
From: Slawomir Gorniak [mailto:Slawomir.Gorniak at enisa.europa.eu]
Sent: Tuesday, October 01, 2013 8:00 AM
To: Slawomir Gorniak
Subject: ENISA workshop on trust services

Dear Participant of the workshop,

I would like to thank you very much again for your interest in ENISA
activities, participation in the workshop and very fruitful discussions.

The presentations from the workshop are now available at workshop webpage
(link below), under the folder "Proceedings".
https://www.enisa.europa.eu/activities/identity-and-trust/trust-services/eid
-workshop

As announced, I will notify you again when our report will be available for
comments. Should you not wish to receive any further information on this
subject, please simply reply to this email.

Kind regards,

Sławomir Górniak
Information Security & Data Protection Unit ENISA - European Union Agency
for Network and Information Security
1 Vas. Sofias & Meg. Alexandrou, 15124 Marousi, Attica, Greece
Tel: +30 6970 015 163