[cabfpub] Discussion Draft for Revisions to Bylaws

Ben Wilson ben at digicert.com
Mon Nov 25 05:44:53 UTC 2013

What about this definition?  I took out the word "global" and inserted
language about managing a root store.

(3)          Browser/Platform Provider: The member organization manages a
root store as a major provider of a software product used by the general
public: (a) to browse the Web securely or (b) to authenticate digitally
signed code.

Redlined, if it comes through to you as HTML, as follows:

(3)        Browser/Platform Provider: The member organization manages a root
store as a major provider of produces a software product intended for used
by the general public (a) to for browseing the Web securely or (b) to
authenticate digitally signed code.