[cabfpub] Upcoming changes to Google Chrome's certificate handling

kirk_hall at trendmicro.com kirk_hall at trendmicro.com
Tue Nov 5 18:46:33 UTC 2013

Rick's email brings up a lot of valid points that we hadn't considered.

While we support the stronger security that CT is designed to achieve, on reflection we agree with the approach of a staged or layered introduction of CT, with testing at various points to make sure it works and is scalable.

Kirk R. Hall
Operations Director, Trust Services
Trend Micro