[cabfpub] Draft Agenda for CABF Teleconference 21 Nov. 2013

Ben Wilson ben at digicert.com
Thu Nov 21 03:57:40 UTC 2013

Here is the agenda for Thursday’s call:

Time

Start

Stop

Slot

Description

Notes / Presenters

(Thur) 21 November 2013

0:03

16:00

16:03

1

Roll Call

0:01

16:03

16:04

2

Agenda Review

0:05

16:04

16:09

3

Approval of Minutes of 7 Nov 2013- Iñigo would like a clearer statement
about CA involvement with key generation for EV certificates (i.e.
prohibiting it) because under the new EN regulation EV certs are “qualified”
and that would disrupt the drafting of the EN doc.

Circulated 7th of Nov. (I’m not positive that this is what Iñigo wants – he
said he wanted clarification about how the issue was ultimately resolved,
but I don’t think we discussed this exact issue.)

0:05

16:09

16:14

4

Ballots:  Status Reports on Ballots 89, 103 and 107.

Rick, Ben

0:10

16:14

16:24

5

News:  Discussion re: Microsoft Retirement of SHA1 (Potential Q&A with Tom
or Kelvin)

Rick would like to discuss SHA1 code signing, timestamping, and OCSP issues

0:10

16:24

16:34

6

Ballot 111 - Accelerate Max Certificate Lifetime Reduction Timetable

Gerv email of 11/20

0:15

16:34

16:49

7

Applications for Membership:  ANF, Identsign (postpone?) and Certinomis;
Discussion of Associate Membership for CAs, including those on National TLs
awaiting Root Program approval, etc.; and Ballot 110 - Amendment No.1 to
Bylaws

Ben (see discussions of 11/20 under “[cabfpub] Agenda Items for Next Call”)

0:10

16:49

16:59

8

Review of Website – cabforum.org/wordpress

 Ben

0:05

16:59

17:04