[cabfpub] Ballot 89 Again (Publish Recommendations for the Processing of EV SSL Certificates v.2)

Rick Andrews Rick_Andrews at symantec.com
Tue Nov 12 17:53:25 MST 2013

Thanks, Sigbjørn. I accepted your suggestion about Root Store Manager and added this definition:
"Root Store Manager - An entity that manages a Root Store. In some cases, an Application Software Supplier might perform some of the root store management, in which case it is to be considered as a Root Store Manager for those purposes."

Then I removed "or Application Software Provider" wherever it appeared after "Root Store manager".

> Change the second "should" to a "may", and I have no objections.

Done.

Word and PDF copies attached; also posted to the wiki at https://www.cabforum.org/wiki/89%20-%20Publish%20Recommendations%20for%20the%20Processing%20of%20EV%20SSL%20Certificates%20v.2

-Rick