[cabfpub] Teleconference Agenda

Ben Wilson ben at digicert.com
Thu Nov 7 13:36:56 MST 2013

All,

I spoke briefly with Tim Polk of NIST who is speaking during the IETF
Security Area Open Meeting beginning in about 30 minutes.  I said that there
is genuine concern about the NIST Suite B curves.  He said that while he is
focusing on the procedural steps, I or anyone else could publicly express
their concerns about NIST Suite B during the open-mike portion of the
session.

Ben