[cabfpub] Ballot 99: Add support for DSA keys

Ben Wilson ben at digicert.com
Fri May 3 21:33:37 UTC 2013

Voting on Ballot 99 has closed.  According to my tally, we received “yes” votes from Buypass, Comodo, DigiCert, GlobalSign, GoDaddy, KEYNECTIS, QuoVadis, SECOM, SSC, Symantec, TrendMicro, Trustwave, and TURKTRUST as well as “yes” votes from Google, Microsoft, Opera, and Mozilla.  We received no “no” votes and no abstentions. Therefore, Ballot 99 passes.  A redlined version of the Baseline Requirements (v. 1.1.4) will be posted to the CA/B Forum website shortly.