[cabfpub] Thursday's Agenda

Joseph.R.Kaluzny at wellsfargo.com Joseph.R.Kaluzny at wellsfargo.com
Wed May 1 15:06:43 UTC 2013

Yngve, I do agree with the idea behind the ballot so I wanted to add that we understand the reasoning and our suggestion to take another look at this is merely for compliance. In answer to your question, our vendor has no plans on their roadmap to update their product to meet this requirement at all so we would be out of compliance for the foreseeable future. Switching vendors is a possibility but will take some time and effort for a company our size. I guess I'm a bit surprised that no other members of the forum is coming across this problem.