[cabfpub] Ballot 100: Extend Deadline - OCSP Good Response

Steve Roylance steve.roylance at globalsign.com
Tue May 28 06:31:43 MST 2013

Hi Gerv,

I suggest we reach out to the CA platform providers and work with them (as
I suggested a year ago) so that we don't get to this position again.

I would like to use part of the CABForum website to list compliant s/w
(open source too) so there's some carrot for working with providers.

I've already approached Ascertia and they should be fine to be compliant.
I'm sure prime key and others would help whip EJBCA into shape.

Note that when I say compliant, I mean on all points and not just this one
such that we can be confident we are truly raising the bar everywhere.

Does that work for you?

Steve