[cabfpub] [cabfquest] Certificates for Internal server names

Ben Wilson ben at digicert.com
Wed May 22 15:37:43 MST 2013

No disagreement here.  I think it depends on the term "resolvable" which in our case means capable of being resolved because it is within the publicly routable domain namespace.  That's why I said, "even if it is not reachable from the Internet" later on.  These concepts are best clarified with examples, which is what your response did.  (I once used the term "dotless" name as an example, but you can imagine how quickly I was corrected in this group.)