[cabfpub] Comment Form - NIST 7924

Ben Wilson ben at digicert.com
Wed May 22 09:09:15 MST 2013

All,

The deadline to submit comments to NIST on its draft reference Certificate
Policy for TLS and code signing is fast approaching.  I urge each of you to
review the draft reference CP and submit comments because I have a feeling
that the comments received will certainly have repercussions for many years
to come.  I've attached the comment submittal form for your review.  Here is
the URL
http://csrc.nist.gov/publications/drafts/nistir-7924/draft_nistir_7924.pdf.
Comments are due by Friday, June 7, 2013.

Cheers,

Ben