[cabfpub] Proposed addition to BRs allowing issuance of <2048

Rick Andrews Rick_Andrews at symantec.com
Thu Jun 13 20:47:35 UTC 2013

Yes, I believe they work with http over SSL.

-Rick

On Jun 13, 2013, at 10:15 PM, "Eddy Nigg (StartCom Ltd.)" <eddy_nigg at startcom.org<mailto:eddy_nigg at startcom.org>> wrote:

On 06/13/2013 10:57 PM, From Rick Andrews:
Your previous suggestion (that these certs not be accessible publicly over HTTPS) is not workable. I’m working with two customers now whose servers are publicly accessible, but not meant to be used by browsers.

I believe this is a technical issue, isn't it? Or are those certificates served over HTTPS on purpose? Do these POS devices work over HTTPS, e.g. HTTP protocol over SSL/TLS?

Regards

Signer:         Eddy Nigg, COO/CTO
        StartCom Ltd.<http://www.startcom.org>
XMPP:   startcom at startcom.org<xmpp:startcom at startcom.org>