[cabfpub] Ballot 102 - BR 9.2.3 domainComponents

Ad Boumans aboumans at Digidentity.eu
Wed Jun 12 07:12:55 UTC 2013

Digidentity votes Yes.

Ad

Op 6/8/13 10:20 AM schreef Gervase Markham <gerv at mozilla.org>:

>Mozilla votes YES.
>
>Gerv
>
>On 07/06/13 19:41, Dean Coclin wrote:
>> Symantec votes YES.

Ad Boumans | Security Officer

Digidentity is samen met Atos en Logius genomineerd voor de Computable Partner Award voor de bouw van DigiD 4.1. Stem nu via [1] de website van computable

Telephone : +31887787878
Mobile : +
P.O. Box : Postbus 19148 - 2500 CC Den Haag, The Netherlands
Address : Waldorpstraat 17p - 2521CA Den Haag, The Netherlands
Web : www.digidentity.eu
Twitter : @digidentity_eu

The information in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential. It is intended only for the named recipient(s). If you are not the named recipient please notify us immediately. You are not allowed to disclose the contents to another person or to take copies. Dutch law is exclusively applicable. Our liability shall be limited to the amount paid out under our liability insurance, increased by the amount of any deductible. Thank you for your co-operation

Registered in The Hague - Company Number 27322631

[1] http://www.computable.nl/artikel/computable_awards/4725254/1853296/digid-41-atos-digidentity-en-logius.html