[cabfpub] Meeting Tomorrow - Follow Up to Munich F2F

Steve Roylance steve.roylance at globalsign.com
Thu Jun 27 03:38:45 MST 2013

Hi Ben,

A huge list to chew through!  I'll be helping Simon on the consumer info.

Concerning my proposals for Name Constraints, I'm very close in that I have
a document for review by Stephen and Kathleen and will 'hopefully' be in a
position to circulate and discuss tonight.   It's one I'd like to move
forward with a vote is complete prior to the August 1st deadline for DB
based OCSP responses.   I like many others no doubt have holidays in July so
I'd like to front end discussion if possible.

I updated the Wiki for Ballot 100 to be withdrawn completely (i.e. I took
out the 'for more work' line) as the core of that Ballot will be in the
proposal on Name Constraints and therefore I want to have a new number and
new thread on all areas.

Cheers

Steve