[cabfpub] Need exception to 1024-bit revocation requirement

Phillip philliph at comodo.com
Fri Jun 7 12:07:29 MST 2013

Side point, could we have a CABForum policy that we NEVER choose 1 january as a drop dead date?

There are many reasons why that is a really bad choice, not least the fact that there are many other time related issues that can hit on that day and it is a real bear doing debugging from customer service.

1 April is a better choice.