[cabfpub] Ballot 105 ­ Technical Constraints for Subordinate Certificate Authorities yielding broader and safer PKI adoption.

Steve Roylance steve.roylance at globalsign.com
Fri Jul 12 18:25:39 UTC 2013

Hi Eddy.

I think it's all good as a whole and very much in line with Mozilla
practice that we ALL follow anyway.  Unfortunately I'm only on iPads and
iPhones for the next 8 days and don't have easy access to slice and dice
the motion.

The thinking is also in line with what has been suggested for the future
for CT and I don't see any major stumbling issues as we all have the
opportunity to securely grow PKI by adopting.  Splitting doesn't give any
benefits.

Steve.