[cabfpub] Next F2F Meeting in Ankara

Arno Fiedler arno.fiedler at nimbus-berlin.com
Sun Jul 7 12:50:37 UTC 2013

Hello,
the ENISA-Workshop on 24.09.13 can be relevant for Browsers and CAs.
All the information about the event, as well as the registration form
are available at:
https://www.enisa.europa.eu/activities/identity-and-trust/trust-services/eid-workshop
Best regards
Arno

Am 05.07.2013 20:38, schrieb Ben Wilson:

> Sounds good. Thanks.
>
> To Whomever is planning on attending both meetings----  Can we move
> agenda items that you are most concerned about to Wed/Thur so that you
> can make the Tuesday Brussels meeting and then the Wed-Thur CABF meeting?

Arno Fiedler
Nimbus Technologieberatung GmbH
Reichensteiner Weg 17
14195 Berlin