[cabfpub] Next F2F Meeting in Ankara

Ben Wilson ben at digicert.com
Fri Jul 5 18:08:32 UTC 2013

All,

Currently we are planning on our next face-to-face meeting September 24-26.
Mert and Atilla asked whether that would be changed due to some
conference/meeting in Brussels, of which I am not aware or have forgotten,
so it might be good opportunity now to check as to what other conflicts
might exist.  Also, the Online Trust Alliance's fall meeting for the first
week of October has been cancelled, so that is no longer a conflict.
Because there may be other meetings/conferences that we have better
information on now, should we revisit these meeting dates, or stick with
them?

Thanks,

Ben