[cabfpub] ICANN Presentation on Internal Names

Ben Wilson ben at digicert.com
Wed Jul 24 09:16:35 MST 2013

I thought the same thing when I heard that.  Also, that is something that I see as a "disconnect" between the IETF and ICANN.  In other words, neither is willing to take action unless brought together by a special task force.   I suppose someone (like CABF) could submit a "Petition" to them jointly requesting that they reserve additional namespace.