[cabfpub] Teleconference agenda - CA/B Forum - 11 July 2013

Steve Roylance steve.roylance at globalsign.com
Thu Jul 11 00:40:29 MST 2013

Hi Ben,

Can I please request a small Q&A session on my Name Constraints proposals
tonight?

I'm hoping Geoff will be on the call as it seems all members are all
awaiting his feedback.

I held off amending version 1.1.5 of the guidelines until 104 passed,
however 1.1.3 (Which I did amend) is still fine to illustrate the changes,
as 1.1.4,1.1.5 and 1.1.6 (when it's live) will not have any material effect
on the changes I'm proposing to the main text so It's best to stick with
that.  People can ignore the front page changes as they are obviously not
correct now.

Attached as a reminder.

I'm out from tomorrow nightŠ

Steve