[cabfpub] CAB Forum Meeting 28 Info

Gervase Markham gerv at mozilla.org
Thu Jan 24 15:12:21 UTC 2013

This is the schedule for CAB Forum Meeting 28 in Mountain View, CA, USA
from Tuesday 5th to Thursday 7th February 2013.

Accommodation
-------------

The official hotel is:
The Domain Hotel
1085 East El Camino Real
Sunnyvale, CA
94087
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?mlat=37.35279&mlon=-122.00203&zoom=16

Please have breakfast at your hotel. There will be a shuttle each
morning from the Domain Hotel to the Mozilla offices, leaving reception
around 8.30am. Please let me know if you are staying there but did not
book using the link I sent round, so we can make sure there is a seat
for you.

General Information
-------------------

The meeting will be held at Mozilla's offices at:
650 Castro St., Suite 300
Mountain View, CA
94041-2072
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?mlat=37.388093&mlon=-122.082865&zoom=18

Please come to 3rd floor reception at around 8.50am to be admitted. If
you are late, then please call Mary Biondi at (650) 452-2525.

Mozilla's major meeting rooms are named after "Star Trek: TNG" locations
and, on the 3rd floor at least, the minor ones are named after Internet
memes. We will be meeting in the "Holodeck" meeting room on the 3rd
floor, which is between "Hampster Dance" and "Icanhascheezburger".

Lunch will be provided each day by Mozilla in our offices. You are also
welcome to help yourself to the snacks and drinks in the kitchens. So if
you forgot breakfast, all is not lost.

Mozilla is an easy-going company; we aren't asking for NDAs. Please be
discreet with information you may overhear.

Tuesday 5th Feb
---------------

The meeting will begin at 9am and end around 5pm, with a break for
lunch. The schedule during this time is the responsibility of the CAB
Forum Chair.

Dinner: Urban Limos will pick us up from outside the office at 5.30pm
to go to Lucky Strike Bowling which is near AT&T Park in San Francisco:
http://www.bowlluckystrike.com/locations/california/san-francisco/

There, Mozilla will treat you to dinner and the use of two private
bowling lanes. If you are a star bowler, bring your equipment :-) Again,
please let us know ASAP if you don't want to come so we can inform the
venue.

Afterwards, the coach will return to Mountain View, departing at
9.00pm, stopping at the Mozilla offices at 10.00pm, and terminating
at the Domain Hotel at 10.15pm.

Wednesday 6th Feb
-----------------

The meeting will begin at 9am and end around 5pm, with a break for
lunch. The schedule during this time is the responsibility of the CAB
Forum Chair.

Dinner: A table has been reserved at Scratch in Mountain View for
5.30pm. Scratch is located at 401 California Street (a block and a half
from Mozilla). This one is on each of you :-)

The Domain's shuttle stops at 7.30pm so people will need to get taxis or
find lifts (if someone has hired a car).

Thursday 7th Feb

The meeting will begin at 9am and end around 5pm (or earlier if the
agenda allows), with a break for lunch. The schedule during this time is
the responsibility of the CAB Forum Revocation Working Group.

Dinner: feel free to form groups to have dinner in Mountain View, or
there are several restaurants within a short walk of the Domain Hotel.
The Domain Hotel will provide a shuttle from the Mozilla offices at 5.15pm.

I hope we have an enjoyable and productive time :-)