[cabfpub] CAB Forum Guidance on Deprecation of Internal Server Names

Tom Albertson tomalb at microsoft.com
Wed Jan 30 19:19:37 UTC 2013

Ben, I have a request for feedback to this document from some server folks on this end that never came back; I have a new contact for that and want to ensure the latest recommendations and KB articles are included for the Microsoft PKI systems mentioned.  Can we wait for feedback from Microsoft before posting?  I anticipate it might take no longer than by the face to face next week.  Thanks, Tom