[cabfpub] Teleconference agenda - CAB Forum Thursday 10 January 2013

Ben Wilson ben at digicert.com
Wed Jan 9 17:34:43 MST 2013

All,

Here is a draft agenda for tomorrow.  Sorry for the delay . busy as usual.
If I've left anything off that you want to talk about tomorrow rather than
discuss over email, please let me know -- there are also 10 minutes assigned
to Slot 9 for Any Other Business.  Minutes of our December 6th meeting will
be distributed after the call.

Thanks,

Ben

DRAFT 1 - Teleconference agenda - CAB Forum  Thursday  10 January 2013

Time: 1600 - 1705 UTC

(1600 UTC = 0800 PST, 0900 MST, 1100 EST, 1600 GMT, 1700 CET)

Time

Start

Stop

Slot

Description

Notes / Presenters

(Thur) 10 January 2013

0:04

16:00

16:04

1

Roll Call

0:01

16:04

16:05

2

Agenda Review

0:01

16:05

16:06

3

Approve Minutes of 6 Dec 2012

Circulated by Ben Wilson on 2 January 2013

0:03

16:06

16:09

4

OCSP AIA requirement (Remaining BR Issue 7 )

Volunteer needed to draft ballot

0:05

16:09

16:14

5

WebTrust / ETSI Audit Implementation Cycles

Need to identify and coordinate auditor work cycles / criteria-update
cycles.

0:15

16:14

16:29

6

Discussion of TURKTRUST facts

"Just the facts"

0:20

16:29

16:49

7

Discussion of preventative / remedial measures

Additional controls to include in Network/Certificate System Requirements
document -- e.g. implementation of change controls, separation of CA/EE
certificate issuance capabilities, pinning, etc.

0:05

16:49

16:54

8

Logistics of next face-to-face meeting

Mozilla in Mountain View, February 5-6  Revocation WG discussions, February
7

0:10

16:54

17:04

9

Any Other Business

0:01

17:04

17:05

10

Next call -- Thurs. January. 24th

17:05

Adjourn

NOTE: THE TELECONFERENCE MAY BE RECORDED TO CREATE A RECORD OF THE
PROCEEDINGS.

NOTE: ALL MEMBERS SHALL ENSURE THAT THEIR ACTIONS, PROPOSALS AND DISCUSSIONS
DURING ANY AND ALL ASSOCIATION ACTIVITIES, EVENTS AND MEETINGS DO NOT CREATE
A RESTRAINT OF TRADE IN ANY FORM.  ACTIVITIES PROHIBITED AS POTENTIAL
RESTRAINTS OF TRADE SHALL INCLUDE, BUT NOT BE LIMITED TO, DISCUSSION OF
PRICING, INTERNAL COSTS, TERRITORIAL AGREEMENTS, OUTPUT, CUSTOMER LISTS,
PRODUCT AVAILABILITY AND FEATURES OR ANY OTHER TYPES OF
COMPETITIVELY-SENSITIVE INFORMATION.