[cabfpub] F2F, proposals of tentative dates for Fall event

mert ozarar mert.ozarar at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 11:02:22 MST 2013

Hi,

I have been assigned to propose three alternative dates for our tentative
Face-to-Face Meeting in Fall. We have completed a feasibility workout
together with my team and our proposed dates are:

- September 24-26, 2013
- October 1-3, 2013
- October 8-10, 2013, all Tuesday to Thursday.

After the forum event to be held in *Ankara*, we will be delighted to
organize local trips in addition to nice social events during the meeting.

We can discuss the topic further tomorrow in the scheduled teleconference.

Best regards,

Mert Özarar
TURKTRUST Inc.