[cabfpub] Ballot 89 Again (Publish Recommendations for the Processing of EV SSL Certificates v.2)

Sigbjørn Vik sigbjorn at opera.com
Wed Dec 4 15:05:43 UTC 2013

On 02-Dec-13 20:26, Rick Andrews wrote:
> OK, I incorporated Ben's Conclusion paragraph, with "relying parties" changed to "some relying parties", and submit it once again for your review. I've also updated the documents on the wiki.

Seems good :)

Still has the same issue of stating "These agreements should [..] offer
equivalent protections [which may be null] to all", which still doesn't
make any sense to me. Not a showstopper though.

Absolute nitpick, please ignore :) Sometimes using double spacing
between sentences, sometimes single spacing.

--
Sigbjørn Vik
Opera Software