[cabfpub] CABF Agenda for this Thursday - 2 Jan. 2014

Ben Wilson ben at digicert.com
Tue Dec 31 07:18:27 UTC 2013

All,

I am preparing the agenda for this Thursday.  The minutes of our last call
(19-Dec-2013) were circulated on 20-Dec-2013.  Eddy submitted
clarifications, which will be incorporated into the final version.

Other items for discussion:

.         Ballots

.         Continued discussion on SSL Certificate definition, Scope of
Baseline Requirements, Qualified Certificates, and Trusted Roots in browsers

.         Upcoming meetings in Mountain View and Eilat

.         Continued discussion on Certificate Transparency

.         Updates and Status reports from Code Signing Working Group, EV
Guidelines WG, and Performance WG

.         Any Other Business

Please submit your recommendations.

Thanks,