[cabfpub] FW: [cabfman] BR effective date

Moudrick M. Dadashov md at ssc.lt
Fri Dec 20 09:37:31 MST 2013

What is confusing here the term QC that has different meanings: 1. A profile defined in RFC 3739. 2. A legal category of: Policy requirements + predefined profile specification (jurisdiction/CA specs) + TSL.

Erwann has already noticed this, no contradiction in my interpretation if you take this into account. Simply speaking, I don't see how reliably you can discover/recognize ETSI QSs without looking at TSL, for a technical QC (RFC) this can be done just by looking at the content of the certificate under consideration.

M.D.