[cabfpub] Question on CT: Monitoring

Wayne Thayer wthayer at godaddy.com
Thu Dec 19 17:52:49 MST 2013

I understand that a CA would have to monitor other logs (for that matter a CA doesn't have to operate its own log), but what would a CA look for in those logs?  My point is that a CA would most likely already know everything about every cert it issued, so I can only guess that a CA would monitor logs for certs it didn't issue?

Thanks,

Wayne