[cabfpub] Teleconference agenda - CA/B Forum - 2 May 2013

Jeremy Rowley jeremy.rowley at digicert.com
Tue Apr 30 22:14:07 UTC 2013

I agree with you, Kirk.  Considering that some of the recommendations made in this document are impractical, difficult to verify, or contribute little to improving the industry, our time will be spent more effectively if we focus on extracting the good points of the document and implementing them as part of the CAB Forum’s existing standards rather than trying to improve or implement the NIST CP as a guideline or requirement.

Jeremy