[cabfpub] [cabfman] Ballot [90] - Governance Finalists

Ben Wilson ben at digicert.com
Fri Sep 28 21:25:57 UTC 2012

Thanks, Yngve.  Your vote will be the last one I'll count.  As I'm sure
everyone can tell, the TrendMicro proposal has passed, but I will send out
official results within the next 24 hours.  Pursuant to the previous
governance ballot, a final set of legal documents will need to be prepared
and voted upon, and we look forward to receiving those as soon as possible.