[cabfpub] Ballot [87] - Instant Runoff Ballot on Governance - Results

Ben Wilson ben at digicert.com
Thu Sep 6 19:55:33 UTC 2012

We discussed the process of voting on the two proposals a little while on the call this morning.  I think it would be good if each proponent were able to have something to provide before Sept. 21st, if that is possible, even if their full proposal won't be ready until then.  Also, we discussed having each proponent give a short argument in support of their proposal during the first day of the face-to-face meeting.