[cabfpub] FW: Short lived OCSP signing certificate

Jeremy Rowley jeremy.rowley at digicert.com
Mon Sep 17 08:45:06 MST 2012

We should modify the baseline requirements to permit CAs to issue short
lived certs on at least an interim basis while we continue discussing their
implementation and use.  That way those CAs and client interested in
analyzing the performance benefits and security risks can do so.

Let's add this discussion to the face-to-face agenda.

Jeremy