[cabfpub] Trend Micro proposal comments

kirk_hall at trendmicro.com kirk_hall at trendmicro.com
Fri Sep 14 10:13:07 MST 2012

Hmmm, didn't notice that.  Trend Micro would favor publishing votes, but we would leave that to the consensus of the Forum Members.

We did not specify new details on that issue in our governance proposal.  (I think we first developed our proposal while Ballot 79 was under consideration, and we were under the impression that everything would be public.)