[cabfpub] Final Trend Micro CA/Browser Forum goverance proposal for runoff vote

kirk_hall at trendmicro.com kirk_hall at trendmicro.com
Thu Sep 13 15:39:04 MST 2012

After consideration, Chris Bailey and I decided not to make any changes to the Trend Micro governance proposal during the runoff process with Digicert, so we are re-posting our original governance proposal here as our "final" proposal.  This is the same proposal that is already posted on the CA/Browser Forum public website and wiki, without changes.

We responded to certain clarifying questions from Gerv and Chris in a separate email posted to the public list-serv a few minutes ago.

Finally, we will soon post a brief critical analysis / pros and cons of the Trend Micro proposal versus the Digicert proposal on the public list-serv for your consideration, and we have recommended that Digicert do the same.

Kirk R. Hall
Operations Director, Trust Services
Trend Micro
+1.503.243.5405

TREND MICRO EMAIL NOTICE
The information contained in this email and any attachments is confidential and may be subject to copyright or other intellectual property protection. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to use or disclose this information, and we request that you notify us by reply mail or telephone and delete the original message from your mail system.