[cabfpub] Revised document for Ballot 89 - Adopt Requirements for the Processing of EV SSL Certificates v.2

Rick Andrews Rick_Andrews at symantec.com
Thu Oct 11 17:31:44 MST 2012

Colleagues,

I've updated the document again to include feedback from Kathleen. I changed the title back to Guidelines as opposed to Requirements, and changed a lot of musts to shoulds.

Please look it over again, especially browser members. If we have consensus on this version, I'll advance it towards a ballot. Thanks,

-Rick