[cabfpub] [cabfman] Ballot 92 - Subject Alternative Names

Steve Roylance steve.roylance at globalsign.com
Sun Nov 18 17:50:54 UTC 2012

Hi Eddy,

Indeed, as a compromise on the previous text then if WHOIS all aligns you
can choose to include it or not.  (See my reply to Brian on this).

Domains STILL must be verified so although you can indeed create a domain in
the name of Digicert you would not be able to answer a suitable challenge
response on the 'real' digicert domain meaning it would never be included.

Ie no change to anything that can be done today with a single DV.

Steve