[cabfpub] When is Baseline effective for audit

Eddy Nigg (StartCom Ltd.) eddy_nigg at startcom.org
Tue Nov 13 15:12:22 UTC 2012

On 11/13/2012 04:56 PM, From Sheehy, Don (CA - Toronto):

> With all that being said, can the Forum agree on the effective date at
> which Baseline needs to be met.  That will then set the line in the
> sand for the start of that audit period. We can certainly go back to
> July 1 – that is no problem as long as the CAs have their evidence of
> compliance ( if not they would of course receive a qualified Baseline
> audit report).

The BR says 1st of July, so I assume that's the date. Any CA that had
some implementation issues will probably have to hatch it out with the
auditor (which again probably depends on the specific issue at hand).

Regards
Signer: 	Eddy Nigg, COO/CTO
	StartCom Ltd. <http://www.startcom.org>
XMPP: 	startcom at startcom.org <xmpp:startcom at startcom.org>