[cabfpub] Proposed Ballot [94} -- Adoption of CA/Browser Forum Bylaws

kirk_hall at trendmicro.com kirk_hall at trendmicro.com
Fri Nov 9 19:19:34 UTC 2012

I think that’s fine.

From: Ben Wilson [mailto:ben at digicert.com]
Sent: Friday, November 09, 2012 10:10 AM
To: Kirk Hall (RD-US); 'CABFPub'; management at cabforum.org
Subject: RE: [cabfpub] Proposed Ballot [94} -- Adoption of CA/Browser Forum Bylaws

What if the motion were to read as follows?

--Motion Begins--

A.      Be it resolved that the CA / Browser Forum adopts the following set of Bylaws.

--Bylaws Begin--

[Bylaw Text]

--Bylaws End--

B.  Be it further resolved that these Bylaws do not modify the status of, or requirements applicable to, any current observer such as ETSI, WebTrust, PayPal, tScheme, or the Federal PKI Management Authority, and they may continue to participate in meetings and on mailing lists on the same basis as they did previously.

--Motion ends--