[cabfpub] If You're Going To San Francisco...

Gervase Markham gerv at mozilla.org
Fri Nov 30 12:01:08 MST 2012

Dear CAB Forum members,

(This is sent only to the public list to cut down on duplication, as I
hope everyone is on this list. If that's not true, let me know.)

Mozilla is pleased to be able to host the next CAB Forum face-to-face
meeting, in the lovely city of San Francisco. (Note: the meeting is in
February, so its loveliness may be best appreciated with the aid of warm
clothing.) The dates are Tuesday February 5th to Thursday February 7th,
with the Thursday planned as being a meeting of the Revocation Working
Group.

Exact details of venue, hotel, events etc. are still to come, but it
would help us in planning to get RSVPs.

If you are coming, please can you add your name and company to
https://www.cabforum.org/wiki/Meeting%2028
? Please also specify whether or not you are planning to attend the
Revocation Working Group session.

If you don't know who exactly is coming, but know you are sending
someone, please add a note to that effect. If you are a CAB Forum member
or observer and don't have a wiki login, please contact the Chair. :-)

Like the 'critical' bit on name constraints, wearing flowers in your
hair will be required by the spec[0], but optional in practice.

Many thanks,

Gerv

[0] http://goo.gl/HRYdN