[cabfpub] [cabfman] Ballot 92 - Subject Alternative Names

Jeremy Rowley jeremy.rowley at digicert.com
Fri Nov 16 10:42:06 MST 2012

I would say the intent is to ensure that there is a legitimate party behind each certificate and reduce the risks associated with what we consider a high risk practice (as shown in the example I previously provided).  OV is not required if the owner of the domain names listed in the certificate is the same.

Jeremy