[cabfpub] Auditability of EV 1.4 and other CABF Guidelines

i-barreira at izenpe.net i-barreira at izenpe.net
Thu Nov 15 02:36:01 MST 2012

In the case of ETSI this is similar as Don is saying. It´s not "fair" that CABF can publish its guidelines/requirements and then ask ETSI/webtrust to update/adopt their documents in a rush, it takes time and not easy to do it.
In my opnion, once the CABF approved a document, give that document to ETSI/Webtrust to study it and work over it to update their standards and at the same time is published in the CABF site, ETSI and Webtrust can have their documents ready to be audited and no need to set "effective date" or similar.

Iñigo Barreira
Responsable del Área técnica
i-barreira at izenpe.net
945067705

ERNE! Baliteke mezu honen zatiren bat edo mezu osoa legez babestuta egotea. Mezua badu bere hartzailea. Okerreko helbidera heldu bada (helbidea gaizki idatzi, transmisioak huts egin) eman abisu igorleari, korreo honi erantzuna. KONTUZ!
ATENCION! Este mensaje contiene informacion privilegiada o confidencial a la que solo tiene derecho a acceder el destinatario. Si usted lo recibe por error le agradeceriamos que no hiciera uso de la informacion y que se pusiese en contacto con el remitente.